Planning to drive overseas?
Get International Driver’s Document with us first!
The International Driver’s Document will help break the language barrier when traveling. This non-official document will help you, in conjunction with your current valid driver’s license, to register a car and rent a vehicle in many countries.
Our high quality translation booklet translates your valid driver’s license in 9 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, French and German.
Up to 16 languages are accessible with our advanced non- governmental ID card, adding; Thai, Turkish, Korean, Hindi, Greek, Italian and Dutch!
As a complementary feature, you may also save a digital copy of your valid driver’s license in your smartphone!
No test required and the IDD is valid for up to three years. This document is used in conjunction with, but does not replace, your valid national license, it is an unofficial translation of your Driver’s License in two formats:
– a Translation Card, translating your permit in 16 languages, and
– a Translation Booklet, translating your Driver’s License in 9 languages.
Our International Driver’s Document is commonly known as the International Driver’s License.
How does it work?
Simple. Only three steps!
1. Select your package.
2. Fill out application and send it to email@example.com
3. Upload or send us your documents firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to apply?
1) Photocopy of both sides of current valid driver’s license (valid for 30 days or more)
2) Applicant’s photo in color with solid background (should not be the same photo used in your current driving permit)
3) Photocopy of applicant signature
ATTENTION: WEBSITES ISSUING THE DOCUMENT FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS ARE NOT COMPLIANT WITH THE UNITED NATIONS AGREEMENT ON ROAD TRAFFIC.
Our IDD is fully compliant with all regulations and standards of those agreements and our State Laws. On Page 63 of the Convention on Road Traffic of 1968, it clearly specifies that the International Document can only be issued for up to 3 years. You can view this document by clicking here.
International & US Express Shipping